Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tomorrow -- Moscow

This day started with a phone call to my family. My daughter, my niece, and my parents were all able to see the newest member of our family on via webcam. It was wonderful. I can't wait for us all to be together. Oksana took me to pick up Elle's passport, get her ticket to Moscow and then to the doctor approved by the U.S. Embassy. She is realy just amazing and so very nice. Tonight another family arrives who is adopting through Adoption Covenant and Beacon House and I will get to eat dinner with them. I excited to see them. Tomorrow, Oksana picks me up at 11:30 am to go to the airport. It will be nice to have a change of scenery and even nicer to see Debbie, my friend who is going to Moscow to site see and help me bring Elle home. Progress! Please pray for a safe flight (we are flying on a Russian airline!) Love Merinda and Elle.

No comments: