Sunday, June 14, 2009

Twenty Three Hours to Go

This morning Emma woke up sick. I sure wish I could put her in my pocket and bring her with me. I so hate the idea of being apart from her. I believe her staying here is best for her -- but not for me!


Well in approximately twenty three hours, I will be taking off from Lubbock, to Dallas, to Atlanta, to Moscow, to Vladivostok. That is a mouth full!! I will arrive on Wednesday noon their time, (evening Lubbock time). I get to see Elle on Thursday and Friday and go to court Friday afternoon. Please pray for a successful and uneventful court date.

Please pray for Emma and my parents while I am gone.

3 comments:

Lara said...

I am so very happy and excited for you! As always you all are in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad your time is finally here!

kasogayle said...

Have been praying and will continue to do so...safe travels, my friend.